Keeping you Safe (Easy Read Version)
Keeping you Safe Easy Read Version
This page has information about:
- what 'Safeguarding' means
- how you can find out who is a friend and who is a fake
- what 'Hate Crime' means and what you can do about it
- understanding 'Abuse' and how you can stop it
- how to keep safe when you are using the internet or a mobile phone
|While you are coming to classes in our ACL centres, we will support you if you are feeling scared or worried about how someone treats you or if someone is trying to change your views. Please speak to someone if you are worried or do not feel safe.|
You can speak to your tutor or the person in charge of Safeguarding and Prevent is Jill Newton.
You can speak to Jill by calling 07788301629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Click on each of the documents below. These will open in a new window and you can download them to print or save. They are 'easy read' documents.|
1. What is Safeguarding - click here.
2. Hate Crime - click here.
4. Friend or Fake - click here.
5. Understanding Abuse - click here.
6. Staying Safe Out and About - click here.
7. Staying Safe - Social Media - click here.
8. Staying Safe - Cyber-bullying - click here.
If you need to contact someone about a Safeguarding concern:
Tel: 03330 138366 Mobile: 07788 301 629 Email: email@example.com
Tel: 03330321406 Mobile: 07717 867111